SmartWatch 1.3.32 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of SmartWatch for PC on below
Download SmartWatch for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.sonyericsson.extras.smartwatch
Publish Date: 2013-10-03
Requirement: Android 2.1+
How to install SmartWatch for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for SmartWatch.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right SmartWatch app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed SmartWatch icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of SmartWatch
Official Sony SmartWatch app
To use a SmartWatch, you must install this app on your Android smartphone. Use the app to edit settings, enable/disable apps, select watch interface and find apps developed for SmartWatch on Google Play™. When you have installed this app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into LiveWare™ manager.
This is the official application for the Sony SmartWatch. You must install this application to use the SmartWatch device. It allows you to search for new Google Play applications, change settings and enable/disable downloaded apps, change settings for built-in vibrating alert, and much more.
Note: This application will not be visible in your phone’s home screen. Access application settings via Smart Connect (LiveWare™ Manager), or via your phone’s status bar.
With a SmartWatch on your wrist, you’ll miss nothing. Your world is at your fingertips with this Android-powered watch.
The Sony SmartWatch features an easy-to-use, ultra-responsive touch display. Finding your way around SmartWatch is super simple. Your world’s just a tap, swipe or press away.
Want to do more with your SmartWatch? Download compatible applications on Google Play. And customize your SmartWatch to make it exclusively yours.
Customize your SmartWatch with your own 20mm wristband. Or wear it using the stylish wristband included. You can even use it as a clip. This ultra-thin Android remote has been designed to impress.
– Bug fixes
Please share your experience running SmartWatch into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.