Reicast – Dreamcast emulator r8.1 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Reicast – Dreamcast emulator for PC on below
Download Reicast – Dreamcast emulator for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.reicast.emulator
Publish Date: 2018-09-12
Requirement: Android 4.1+
How to install Reicast – Dreamcast emulator for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Reicast – Dreamcast emulator.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Reicast – Dreamcast emulator app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Reicast – Dreamcast emulator icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Reicast – Dreamcast emulator
Play your Dreamcast games on the go & in HD.
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
– “Photos/Media/Files” -> to read game images and bios
– “Camera/Microphone” -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
– “Device & app history” -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
– Create a folder named “reicast”, and then a folder named “data” inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like “dc_boot” on the windows explorer.
– Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
– Open reicast and selet the “reicast” folder you created as system path.
– In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the “boot bios” option, go to the “file” option, select the memory cards and then select the “delete all” option.
– Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
– For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
– Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
– Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
– At least 512mb ram
Hooray, yet another release!
Assorted improvements in the core, some major changes in the Android UI.
We’re only late by one month for this release!
We had some automation issues for r8, so we’re re-spinning as r8.1
Detailed merge log can be found in https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/releases/tag/r8.1
Please share your experience running Reicast – Dreamcast emulator into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.