Recipe Keeper 188.8.131.52 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Recipe Keeper for PC on below
Download Recipe Keeper for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.tudorspan.recipekeeper
Publish Date: 2018-12-01
Requirement: Android 4.1+
How to install Recipe Keeper for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Recipe Keeper.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Recipe Keeper app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Recipe Keeper icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Recipe Keeper
Recipe Keeper is the easy to use, all in one recipe organizer, shopping list and meal planner that’s available across all of your devices.
Quickly and easily enter all your favorite recipes and organize them exactly the way you want. Create the ultimate personal cookbook with recipes from your own cookbooks, magazines and recipe websites.
Recipes can be entered with as little or as much information as needed and can be grouped by courses and categories that you define making Recipe Keeper work the way you do.
Import recipes automatically from many popular recipe websites then tailor the recipes for your own needs.
Add ingredients to your shopping list straight from a recipe with one click. View your shopping list on your phone while in the store.
Plan your meals for the week with the built in meal planner then add your meals straight to your shopping list.
Share your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner across all of your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone devices (separate purchase required for iPhone/iPad, Windows 10/8.1 and Windows Phone).
Attach photos to your recipes, add your own notes, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
Quickly search for your recipes by ingredients, directions or rating.
Share your recipes on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks and by email.
Print your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner.
With Recipe Keeper you finally have one place to keep all of your recipes organized just the way you want!
• Add your own recipes, quickly and easily
• Import recipes automatically from your favorite websites
• Organize your recipes, your way, by course and by category
• Add ingredients to your shopping lists with one click
• Weekly and monthly meal planner
• Share your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner across all your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone devices
• Share your recipes on social networks and by email
• Print your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner
Recipes can now be linked together.
Ingredients can now be checked off while cooking.
The current direction can now be highlighted while cooking.
Recipe scaling can now be set permanently.
Please share your experience running Recipe Keeper into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.