MobileSheetsFree Music Reader 2.4.9 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of MobileSheetsFree Music Reader for PC on below
Download MobileSheetsFree Music Reader for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.zubersoft.mobilesheetsfree
Publish Date: 2018-12-28
Requirement: Android 4.0.3+
How to install MobileSheetsFree Music Reader for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for MobileSheetsFree Music Reader.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right MobileSheetsFree Music Reader app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed MobileSheetsFree Music Reader icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of MobileSheetsFree Music Reader
MobileSheetsPro is the ultimate sheet music reader for Android tablets. Install this trial version to experience freedom from having to lug around books and binders and the ability to access any score in your library in seconds. It also comes with a number of powerful features for musicians including:
– Multiple modes of operation including two pages side-by-side, half page turns, and vertically scrolling pages.
– Hands-free page turns using any bluetooth or usb devices (including two and four pedal models), or through the automatic scrolling feature
– Annotations for marking up music including support for freeform drawing, basic shapes, text and stamps
– A custom audio player for playing audio tracks with your scores. Audio player supports a-b looping and multiple sizes.
– Custom page ordering, making it easy to cut out unnecessary pages, repeat pages or change the sequence of pages without affecting the original document.
– A metronome with multiple display modes and sound effects
– Bookmarks for quick and easy access to sections in scores
– Link points for handling repeats and quickly jumping between pages
– Smart buttons that can be placed on a score to activate configurable actions when pressed
– Support for multiple file types including images, PDFs, text files and chord pro files.
– Support for importing CSV index files to break up large PDF songbooks
– Support for communicating with MIDI devices over USB to load songs or trigger actions.
– The ability to transpose chords in text and chord pro files.
– Manual and automatic cropping to completely eliminate unnecessary margins
– Support for setlists and collections to efficiently group songs for playback.
– Powerful library management features with a huge list of supported metadata fields, giving you complete control over the data in your library
– A free companion application for the PC that makes it a breeze to create and edit songs
Give MobileSheetsPro a try today and experience the freedom of having all your scores just a simple tap away.
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7″ and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music – you must provide your own. This application can not play back PDFs, images or text/chord pro files. It can only display those files and play back audio files.
The free version has the following limitations:
– Only 8 songs are allowed in your library
– Only 2 link points per song
– Only 2 bookmarks per song
All other features are intact and identical to the paid version.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
– Added new Book Mode to the Connect Devices feature. This allows two devices to be used as if they are one.
– Added new options to change how songs are matched when using the Connect Devices feature.
– Added new song ID field. This can be used with the Connect Devices feature to easily connect songs on different devices
– Added option to automatically reconnect devices at startup when using the Connect Devices feature
– See release notes for full list of changes
Please share your experience running MobileSheetsFree Music Reader into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.