Google Wifi jetstream-BV10167_RC0015 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Google Wifi for PC on below
Download Google Wifi for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.google.android.apps.access.wifi.consumer
Publish Date: 2018-12-14
Requirement: Android 4.0.3+
How to install Google Wifi for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Google Wifi.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Google Wifi app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Google Wifi icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Google Wifi
The Google Wifi app lets you set up and control your Google Wifi points or OnHub right from your mobile device. It puts you in control of your network — easily share your Wi-Fi password, see what devices are online, prioritize them for better performance, or pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices. The app also provides insights to help you get the most out of your Wi-Fi.
Here’s what you can do with the Google Wifi app:
• Set up your Google Wifi system or OnHub in just a few minutes
• Prioritize a device for faster speeds when it matters most
• Pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
• See what’s connected to your network and how much bandwidth you’re using
• Create a separate network for your guests
• Run a network check to test your connection speed
• Make changes to your settings, such as your Wi-Fi network name and password
• Add a network manager who can help you monitor your Wi-Fi
IPv6: Port opening.
Support for Pixel 3 XL notch.
Please share your experience running Google Wifi into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.