Endoscope Camera 3.6.1 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Endoscope Camera for PC on below
Download Endoscope Camera for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.endoscope.camera
Publish Date: 2018-11-22
Requirement: Android 4.0+
How to install Endoscope Camera for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Endoscope Camera.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Endoscope Camera app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Endoscope Camera icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Endoscope Camera
Wi-Fi and USB Endoscope camera is a portable, hand-held, multifunctional inspection camera system equipped with a powerful wireless module which provides stable WiFi connection. Users can view the videos in Android devices and can capture images (JPG) or videos (MP4) in 720P high definition with this application.
Support for HD camera
Please share your experience running Endoscope Camera into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.