BaconReader for Reddit 5.5.2 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of BaconReader for Reddit for PC on below
Download BaconReader for Reddit for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.onelouder.baconreader
Publish Date: 2018-10-30
Requirement: Android 4.1+
How to install BaconReader for Reddit for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for BaconReader for Reddit.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right BaconReader for Reddit app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed BaconReader for Reddit icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of BaconReader for Reddit
“The Reddit App You’ve Always Wanted” – AndroidGuys
“Top 25 Best Free Android Apps” – Mashable
“15 Must Have Android Apps” – Datamation
BaconReader for Reddit lets you enjoy all of the best content and features of popular social news site Reddit. Access news and entertainment content, post links, pics and comments, and upvote and downvote to your heart’s content right from your Android phone or tablet. Now featuring a brand new material design interface and a comprehensive list of features, stay informed and entertained in the tastiest app available.
Tasty features include:
* Beautiful Material Design Interface
* Color-coded comment threads
* Themes with light, dark, and black backgrounds
* Multiple font sizes ranging from extra small to huge
* Split-screen mode optimized for tablet use
* List view, card view and slideshow mode
* Full user profile support including trophy case
* Moderator tools: modmail, spam, removal/approval
* Set user and link Flair via the app
* Upload images in comments
* Format toolbar (bold, italic, etc.)
* Supports i.reddituploads
* Multiple widgets: rotate, scroll, subreddit
* Full-featured inbox with orange envelope indicator
* Discover something new with “random” subreddit feature
* Comprehensive search: this subreddit, subreddits, all posts, for a subreddit, for a user
* Draw mode with meme creator for creating original content or modifying images
* Advanced filtering: domain, keyword, NSFW, subreddit
* Spoiler tag support for standard CSS subreddits
* Reddit Gold: Give gold on posts and comments, My Random, full subscribed subreddit list, no ads
* Secure login via Reddit OAUTH
* Multiple account support
* Multireddit support
* Cakeday notification
Need help with BaconReader? Visit reddit.com/r/baconreader to report bugs and give us feedback.
– Tap to Pause on videos!
– Fixed screen timeout while video is playing
– Fixed crash when saving some v.reddit files to device
– Fixed issue where some linked videos would not play in detail view
– Updated background processes to fix notifications
– Added “Popular” as default sort option in Settings>Listview
– Other misc. bug fixes
Please share your experience running BaconReader for Reddit into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.